domingo

European Valley - Cyclotourism






We did Saturday the first, from the seven days of the first script in Brazil planned specially to be visited by bicycles.
My friend Harry and her wife Antonia planned the trip and I just follow them. The idea is to know more about the Circuit and maybe one day come back to complete the Circuit.
The circuit has a Total of 300km with the beginning and ending in the city of Timbo, at the Santa Catarina State.

At this day we rode 45 km at the route and 25km more to come back to the hotel riding on asphalt roads. It was the first time since I use this bicycle where was possible to ride at the lightest gear from the 21 I have.. At the 30 km there is a pretty high hill and to crosing it you need to pedal hardly by 1 km.
My dream from now one is one day cross this hill without get off the bicycle!!!
The path go through beautiful sceneries and is possible to find the correct path just following the script and the yellow arrows painted at the poles.

I used my Hibrid bicycle, my former MTB where I have change the wheels by 700 ones. It was possible understand also, why Hibrid stuffs like cell phones which are able to take pictures are so bad... With and Hibrid stuff is possible to do a lot of things, but never at the best way.

An Hibrid Bicycle allows you to ride "on" and "off" road, but I think that or "on", or "off" road the performance will be not so good. It´s like to drive a very good Rockcrawling Jeep at the asphalt.

My Hibrid, due the size of the wheels has Cantilever brakes from an old Speed bicycle. At the hills definitly we need V Brakes.

To the next visit I will need to think about some solution to the long down hills they have there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário